ESAB Rebel EMP 320ic
The industrial, true multi-process machines that combine power and mobility. These compact and lightweight systems offer flexibility in any fabrication environment. Designed for productivity and reliability, the 4-wheel wire feed system provides high and consistent weld quality regardless of the material being welded. The EMP 320ic, with a maximum output of 350 Amps is the ideal universal welding system capable of running all 1.2 mm solid and flux-core wires with a high duty cycle. EMP 255ic has a maximum output of 300 Amps.
- Automatically adaptive start parameters provide distinct and precise starts every time, regardless of wire type and dimension.
- An extremely user-friendly and multilingual TFT display incorporates spare parts lists and weld parameter guides for all processes.
- Weighing in at 31.4 kg, the machine can be lifted manually or transported on a trolley to provide unmatched mobility.
- A high duty cycle combined with a robust 4-wheel wire feed system offers both high speed and torque, making it the perfect tool for the most demanding jobs.
- The innovative smart-MIG feature dynamically monitors the arc characteristics by adapting to your technique, resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Just set wire diameter, material and plate thickness, and you are ready to weld.
- Achieve full MMA performance with electrodes up to 5 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG, can be connected simultaneously. A built-in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminates the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Training Schools